Nourish Your Divine Feminine | Ayurveda + Yoga Retreat
Enjoy a relaxing weekend at Mariposa on the Lake, located at the heart of Eagle Mountain Lake, just 60 minutes from Dallas. Christina Vargas, Ayurvedic Health Practitioner and her beautiful staff will support you to escape and unplug from the hustle of the city and into the serenity of nature to recharge your inner spirit among the peaceful atmosphere and in the company of like-minded women.
Rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit by waking up with the sound of birds during sunrise meditations. Increase your vitality with yoga (both indoor + outdoor by the water) pranayama, breathing techniques, as well as mindfulness and meditation practices. You will renew your love for food and cooking with fresh, organic ayurvedic meals and cooking demonstrations. Experience deep rest and relaxation with daily iRest, Yoga Nidra sessions and create space for new intentions while we release old beliefs and thought patterns with chit chats by the fire and experience a burning bowl ceremony.
During your free time relax with a personalized marma, tongue and pulse diagnosis with Christina or a reiki session with Yvonne Futch, nap in a hammock, read a book in the sun, hike the property, journal on the porch or spend time in meditation.
experience organic Ayurvedic meals, cooking demonstrations, nature walks, sound, and aroma therapy
deepen your knowledge and practices of yoga, pranayama, meditation and an seasonal Ayurvedic self-care workshop allowing you to move into the holidays with ease and grace
Your Heart and Soul
create connection, community and mindfulness with sacred ceremonies, lots of free time and laughter!
The Retreat Package Includes:
- Weekend Shared Accommodations (Friday-Sunday) visit website for pictures and location
- Healthy fresh Ayurvedic meals + light snacks, tea + coffee
- Feel free to bring your own yoga mat, props will be available for use: bolsters, blocks, mats, straps + blankets
- Daily yoga + mindfulness classes, including iRest Yoga Nidra
- Workshops: Ayurveda Self-Care/Herbalism + cooking demonstrations + fire ceremony
- Free time to hike at eagle mountain park, read, journal, relax + enjoy your stay
The Retreat Package Fee does NOT include:
- Transportation (parking is free)
- Items for purchase i.e. souvenirs, boutique items
- Personalized sessions such as reiki
- September 27th – 29th, 2019
- Check in 3pm on Friday, September 27th (Please let us know if you will be checking in later than 5p)
- Check out 12pm on Sunday, September 29th (You are welcome to stay until 2p that day)
$525 Before 7/1
$595 after 7/1
*REGISTRATION ENDS AUGUST 31ST* SPACE IS LIMITED *NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS OR EXCHANGES
*or VENMO: christina-vargas-15